Tuesday 23 September 2014

Googly Goodness



This week I visited Core Education for one of their Enable courses. The course I did was called  Google Apps as a launching pad - Supporting Modern Learning Pedagogy in your classroom. It was a bit more of a beginner course than I had anticipated, but I still managed to pick up a couple of great tips.

My favourite one was about how to insert a table of contents in a Google document. I've already used it in one of our team meeting minutes documents. We've had the same document for all our meetings this term and it's been a bit hard to find specific information at times. The table of contents helps you skip straight to the section you need. Best of all, as you add new information, you can automatically update the table of contents, too!

1 comment:

  1. I love that idea, as I find it frustrating trying to locate information quickly too. I do miss the command F function within a website or document. Makes the whole 'smarter not harder' hard to argue with.
    Followed your links and I've had ago, easy peasy! T Y

    ReplyDelete